- no loud music
- noise to be toned down from 10 pm
- no private alcohol (licensed premises)
- every person to check in at reception to avoid eveiction
- self catering kitchen available for small groups only (2-4 people)
- Pre-bookings advisable.
- Walk-ins welcome.
- All quotations valid for a period of 14 (fourteen) days.
- Provisional bookings will be held for a period of 48hrs only, where after the booking shall be confirmed via executable payment arrangement or be cancelled without further communication
Condition of Payment
A 100% deposit or upfront credit card payment will confirm all bookings. No booking can be confirmed without the required proof of payment or credit card payment.
- Bank cheque clearances, reserved for Tour Operators only
- Vouchers acceptable.
- Payment terms strictly 30 days from invoice.
Tube ‘n Axe reserves the right to claim the full fee should the Client/Operator fail to cancel the booking prior to arrival date or fail to arrive. A 50% cancellation fee shall apply to cancellations made within a 7 day period.
All refunds will be made less a R50.00 administration fee
Right of Admission
Tube ‘n Axe reserves the right of admission and to claim the full fee should the Client/Operator behave in such a way that may negatively affect the experience of other guests and patrons. Deposits are not refundable under the above-mentioned circumstances.
- Tariffs quoted subject to change. Prior notification of such price changes will be communicated in advance where possible.
- Fixed quotations confirmed in writing will be honoured in the event of price changes.
- VAT is included in all prices.
All extras not mentioned, for own account and should be settled before departure.
Confirmation of Booking and Final Numbers
Confirmation of bookings and final numbers shall be made 48hrs in advance